Friday 7th - Sunday 9th July
Set in 5 acres of beautiful woodland and gardens, just a stone’s throw away from Tresaith’s glorious sandy beach on the southern coast of Cardigan Bay, West Wales. This stunning location will be our home for the weekend.
This luxurious weekend retreat gives you the space to unwind and relax far away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life, a time to step away from the outside world. A place where you can immerse yourself into stillness.
A place for you to breathe, to immerse yourself into all aspects of yoga, meditation, healthy eating and healthy living. At The Retreat you will gain insights into Diana’s yoga philosophies and enjoy Eve’s delicious superfoods and juicing workshops.
You will leave The Retreat feeling nourished, cleansed, transformed and empowered!
WEEKEND RETREAT – 7th – 9th July 2017
- luxury shared accommodation
- delicious home cooked vegetarian meals
- yoga and meditation classes for all levels of experience
- wellness talks
- superfood demos and juicing taster workshops
- time to explore, unwind and relax
- fabulous goody bag packed with the best wellness brands
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Arrivals from 4pm on Friday, 7th July and departures at 2pm on Sunday, 9th July.
A variety of rooms are available with en-suite and shared bathroom facilities bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Shared Twin Double-Bed with en-suite
- Shared Twin Single-Bed with shared bathroom
- SuperKing-Bed with en-suite – suitable for couples or single occupancy
- King-Bed with shared bathroom – suitable for couples or single occupancy
- Single-Bed with shared bathroom – sold out
Spaces are limited to 10 people please book our early to avoid disappointment.
All vegetarian meals will be provided. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking.
A non-refundable £120 deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. Credit Card, PayPal, Bank transfer payments all accepted. Please note terms and conditions apply upon booking.
Yoga and meditation practice is offered in a beautiful indoor studio, for glorious weather there is an option to head to the beach or practice on the outdoor decking. If you do not have a yoga mat please let us know in advance.
Come and enjoy a couple of days of relaxation, rejuvenation and inspiration for a healthier lifestyle. Unwind with yoga, de-stress with meditation and enjoy healthy eating with wholesome, energising food and juices.
Terms & Conditions
1. We accept payments either by direct bank transfer or via the link on our website.
2. An initial deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking to secure your place at The Retreat. Deposits are non-refundable as stated on the booking form.
3. The remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to The Retreat. Reminders will be sent via email to confirm the due date and balance to be paid.
4. In cases of non-payment of the remaining balance by the due date, your booking will default, your place will be offered to another guest on the waiting list.
1. Booking payment can be made in full at the time of booking to secure your place at The Retreat.
2. When bookings are made less than 3 weeks prior to the event, the full amount is due immediately.
1. Should you have reason to cancel your booking the deposit will be forfeited.
2. Should you have reason to cancel less than 4 weeks prior to the event then full payment is forfeited.
3. All cancellations must be by email and given as soon as possible to give maximum notice.