Our juices are freshly made-to-order, with the utmost care and attention in their preparation. This means there is considerable time and planning required on our side. We therefore kindly ask you to place your order within our specified deadlines and to bear in mind our cancellation policy.
Placing an order
- All orders must be placed at least three working days prior to your start date.
- Once you have placed an order we will contact you to discuss delivery. It is your responsibility to check that the start date, delivery address and any special requirements are correct according to this email. If you do not receive a email please contact us to confirm your booking.
- You must provide us with a safe and accessible delivery address where you will be present during our hours of delivery or you can ensure that someone will be there to receive it on your behalf.
- All cancellations must be made by no less than two working days prior to your start date.
- If you cancel within the time deadline we will be happy to offer you a full refund or a credit to use at another time, whichever is your preference.
- Any cancellation must be specifically accepted by us over the phone (and confirmed in writing) or by email during our normal office hours.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment. We accept credit or debit cards. We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery.
- Our juices are freshly pressed on-site, sealed, frozen and then delivered to you as quickly as possible. They are unpasteurised and so if they are stored according to our instructions they will remain fresh and once defrosted should be drunk within 24 hrs. If you do not store your juices according to our instructions or you do not begin your juices on the scheduled start date we cannot guarantee the freshness of your juices and we will not offer any refund or credit for juices which have spoiled.
Health and nutritional information
- We recommend that you should seek medical advice before starting any nutritional program to determine health risks and suitability. FRESH START cleanse may not be suitable for everyone, so please check with your GP before undertaking a program.
- FRESH START cleanse is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, if you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- Our juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
- We do not make any health claims about our products.